- Career Level Others
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Construction
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
Coming Soon**High demand Jobs in Saskatchewan** Apply in GreenTech Resources for position – Heavy equipment operators (NOC 7521) for our prospective & current client based in Saskatchewan, Canada & those who will be supporting an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Heavy equipment operators
- Maneuvering motorized heavy equipment to ensure the accurate removal and placement of materials.
- Operate heavy equipment such as backhoes, bulldozers, loaders and graders to excavate, move, load and grade earth, rock, gravel or other materials during construction and related activities
- Loading and offloading rocks, debris, and other materials from heavy equipment.
- Observing stipulated safety codes at all times.
- Communicating with coworkers to elucidate project specifications, as needed.
- Reporting injuries and other accidents to the line manager.
- Advising the line manager of requisite upgrades, repairs, and replacements.
- Aiding coworkers to ensure that the site is clean and organized at the end of each shift.
- Providing suggestions to refine workflow and boost efficiency.
- Some secondary school education is required.
- Completion of a one- to two-year apprenticeship program or some high school, college or industry courses in heavy equipment operating combined with on-the-job training are required.
- Trade certification for heavy equipment operator (dozer, excavator, tractor-loader-backhoe) is compulsory in Quebec and available, but voluntary, in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Ontario.
- Internal company certification may be required by some employers.
- Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified heavy equipment operators upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.