- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Hotel Front Desk Clerk (NOC 6525) for our client based in Canada – 01 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Hotel Front Desk Clerk
- Checking guests in and out.
- Receiving and managing reservations made online and telephonically.
- Verifying guests’ payment methods during check-in.
- Assigning rooms to guests and informing them of any specials offered by the hotel.
- Organizing transport services for guests at their request.
- Providing guests with information about the hotel.
- Keeping abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Serving as a host at conferences, and ensuring that all relevant preparations are made for the event.
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent is usually required.
- Completion of a two-year apprenticeship program, or a college program in front desk operations or hotel management may be required.
- Guest services representative trade certification is available, but voluntary, in Saskatchewan.