Job ID 57923
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
GreenTech Resources Limited is a leader in Recruitment, Settlement, and Immigration Company with our office based in Saskatchewan, Alberta, and Manitoba in Canada. Rated as the 3rd best immigration consultant, 2020 in Regina; Greentech was established in 2016. Founder of Greentech Resources Manoj Goswami is a registered Canadian Immigration Consultant with more than a decade of experience in Recruitment, Immigration, and Settlement. We started our journey from Regina, Saskatchewan, and now we have consulting offices in Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, and Abbotsford. We are likely to expand in other markets in Eastern and Western Canada. GreenTech Resources is renowned as one of Canada’s most established immigration consultants and a recruitment agency. We help Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, and students with Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) in finding jobs in Canada.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Minimum of 12-18 months related experience working as Immigration Consultant
- Extensive knowledge of Canadian immigration law, policies, and regulations (TRV, PRV CITIZENSHIP)
- Extensive knowledge of the various pathways for immigration to Canada (LMIA, ICT, PNP)
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of other technical resources for delivering quality services.
- High level of customer service
- Must possess good interpersonal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Must be a registered RCIC agent.
- Provide consultation services to the client on the best plan or strategy with respect to the application
- Review and analyze documents received in support of clients education and training, work experience, and civil status
- Educate the client regarding the information and documents required for the preparation of the client’s application.
- Prepare a detailed submission/SOP letters, addressed to the appropriate IRCC Visa Office, outlining the clients’ qualifications and supporting the client’s candidacy for a Canadian Immigrant Visa
- Conduct a final review of the client’s application and related forms, supporting documents, and Canadian Government processing fees
- Submit the client’s application package to the appropriate IRCC Visa Office and verify its arrival
- Research visa and immigration programs and report research results to the supervisor in a standardized format
- Review and modify description of programs and program requirements on the company’s website