Job ID 126326
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Industry Recruitment/Staffing/RPO Jobs
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Immigration Consultants (NOC 4164) for our client based in Canada – 01 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Immigration Consultant
- Keeping up-to-date with alterations to immigration laws.
- Meeting with prospective and extant clients to gauge which services they require.
- Providing clients with all pertinent documentation.
- Assisting clients with the completion of paperwork, and ensuring that this is submitted on time.
- Verifying the authenticity of paperwork and supporting documents.
- Educate the client regarding the information and documents required for the preparation of the client’s application.
- Review and modify description of programs and requirements on the company’s website
- High level of customer service
- Must possess good interpersonal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Preparing and providing invoices for your services.
- A bachelor’s degree or college diploma in a social science or related discipline, or in business administration is usually required.
- Registration with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council is required for regulated Canadian immigration consultants.