Job ID 350392
Career Level Executive
Experience 1-2 Years
Immigration Document specialist jobs in Canada
- Review and analyze documents received in support of clients education and training, work experience, and civil status
- Educate the client regarding the information and documents required for the preparation of the client’s application.
- Prepare a detailed submission/SOP letters, addressed to the appropriate IRCC Visa Office, outlining the clients’ qualifications and supporting the client’s candidacy for a Canadian Immigrant Visa
- Conduct a final review of the client’s application and related forms, supporting documents, and Canadian Government processing fees
- Submit the client’s application package to the appropriate IRCC Visa Office and verify its arrival
- Research visa and immigration programs and report research results to the supervisor in a standardized format
- Review and modify description of programs and program requirements on the company’s website.