Job ID 294130
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
GreenTech Resources is looking for a Immigration Specialist in our Edmonton and Regina Location (Looking for candidates inside Canada).
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Immigration Specialist
- Prepare a detailed submission/SOP letters, addressed to the appropriate IRCC Visa Office, outlining the clients’ qualifications and supporting the client’s candidacy for a Canadian Immigrant Visa
- Drafting and finalizing agreements and contracts.
- Creating client accounts using immigration software.
- Educate the client regarding the information and documents required for the preparation of the client’s application.
- Completing study, work and PR files
- Completing L.M.I.A applications for employers.
- Posting and maintaining job adds on websites
- Maintaining database of ads in terms of expiry and renewals.
- Performing admissions at local colleges and institutes.
- Creating standard operating procedures and immigration checklists as needed
- Responding to Immigration queries from clients as well as immigration departments.
- Taking clients to port of entry for file submissions.
- Participating in interviews with Service Canada.
- Provide consultation services to the client on the best plan or strategy with respect to the application
- Submit the client’s application package to the appropriate IRCC Visa Office and verify its arrival
- Research visa and immigration programs and report research results to the supervisor in a standardized format
- Review and modify description of programs and program requirements on the company’s website.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Minimum of 12-18 months related experience working as Immigration Consultant
- Process of SINP filing experience is preferred for Regina position
- Process of LMIA filing with provincial nomination is preferred for Alberta position
- RCIC License is preferred
- Experience candidates will be paid CAD 25 /hr