- Career Level Others
- Experience 4 Years
- Industry IT/Computers
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources is looking for a Information technology (IT) consultant (NOC 2171) in our Regina location (Looking for candidates inside Canada).
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga.
Job Duties Information technology (IT) consultant
- Installing new software and hardware components.
- Primary responsibility is to maintain all the websites and optimize them for better performance.
- Responsible to design, operate and maintain technology products.
- Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands and resolve whatever issue they are facing with emails, websites, etc.
- Assisting with network administration tasks.
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software.
- Educating coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our computer network.
- Lead digital campaigns that include email marketing, PPC, Facebook Ads, etc. Provide valuable suggestions to lead the marketing campaigns.
- ZOHO system knowledge is desirable. ZOHO CRM, ZOHO Recruit, ZOHO Books, etc.
- One must learn the system and design workflows to help the organization with automation.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline or completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
- Experience as a computer programmer is usually required.