Job ID 350934
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
- Preparing ingredients for the chef, such as cleaning ingredients, peeling, slicing, slicing, etc.
- Help the kitchen staff remove food from the van. Proper cleaning and drying of all dishes, utensils, utensils and cutting boards.
- Keep all utensils, utensils, tableware and cutting boards in their respective locations.
- Pack takeaway orders as needed.
- Dispose of the trash, replace the trash bag, and wash the trash can.
- Wipe the kitchen area as needed.
- Storage of raw materials and food in accordance with food safety standards.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A solid experience to help set up the kitchen.
- Ability to stand for a long time. Ability to use kitchen equipment and fixtures safely.
- In-depth knowledge of food safety standards and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational strength.
Required Years of Experience: 1 to 2 years
Salary: $11.81 to 12/ Hourly
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org