Job ID 173011
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Legal Administrative Assistant( NOC 1242)
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring a Legal Assistant (NOC 1242) in Immigration. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina Saskatchewan, Canada, who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
Greentech resources are established recruitment, immigration, and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement, and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Legal Administrative Assistant
The applicant will provide administrative and legal support on a range of files, including the preparation of immigration cases and appeals, sponsorship applications, applications for temporary resident visas, citizenship applications, etc
- Communicating with clients to gather information and documentation.
- Assisting with legal forms.
- Preparing immigration applications.
- Sort & file documents, file maintaining.
- Assisting with drafting submissions and Affidavits.
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of materials for hearings.
- Answering telephone and electronic inquiries.
- Prepare, edit & proofread invoices & reports.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments and other meetings, as needed Data entry Other administrative tasks, as needed.
- Impeccable attention to details.
- Strong written, analytical, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Ability to do multi-task
- Experience in the field is an asset