Job ID 363042
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Cleaning and Facilities
• Sweeping, mopping, washing, waxing and polishing floors.
• Dusty furniture and carpets, carpets, drapes and upholstery.
• Make beds, change sheets and distribute clean towels and toiletries.
• Respond to customer requests for additional supplies.
• Available linen closets and other supply areas.
• Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom accessories and equipment.
• Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, bathrooms, and elevators.
• Disinfect the operating room and other areas of the hospital.
• Pick up debris and empty trash cans.
• Wash windows, walls and ceilings.
• Report and store lost and found items.
• Can provide basic information about the facility.
• Complaints can be handled.
• High school diploma or equivalent is an advantage.
• Proven experience in a similar role.
• A wide range of cleaning products and equipment can be used.
• Capable of standing for long periods of time.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Able to complete work on time with minimal supervision.
• Available to work mornings and evenings, as well as weekends, if needed.
Required Years of Experience: 1 year to 2 years
Salary: $11.81 – $16.00/hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org