Job ID 355382
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Cleaning and Facilities
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming numerous sorts of floors.
- Dusting the counters, light fixtures, ceilings, and any loose furniture.
cleaning and sanitizing kitchen, bathroom, and toilet fixtures.
- Taking out the garbage.
- Window cleaning and drying.
- Coordinating with the line manager to make sure you always have enough cleaning supplies.
- Reporting any breaks that come about when cleaning
- Notifying the line manager of the necessity for repairs.
- High school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven background in a similar role.
- Able to use a number of cleaning products and equipment.
- Capable of standing for a long time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to work without much supervision and do things on schedule.
- Willing to work weekends, evenings, and morning shifts as needed.
Required Years of experience: 1-2 Years
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org