Job ID 127550
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Industry Manufacturing and Warehouse
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Machining tool operator (NOC 9417) for our client based in Canada – 01 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Machining tool operator
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Set up and operate machine tools to perform repetitive machining operations, such as turning, milling, drilling, boring, planning, honing, broaching, grinding or other machining operations
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations
- Some secondary school education is required.
- College or other courses in machining may be required.
- Several months of on-the-job training are provided.
- Senior positions in this unit group, such as set-up operator, require experience as a machine operator.