- Career Level Officer
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Business Operations
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Marketing Consultant (Noc 4163) for our client based in Canada – 01 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants conduct research, formulate policies and manage programs to stimulate industrial and commercial business investment or tourism in urban and rural areas, or to promote commercial or industrial products and services. They are employed by government departments, international organizations, marketing firms and business associations or may be self-employed.
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Create policies and implement initiatives to encourage industrial and commercial investment in both urban and rural areas.
- Create questionnaires for market research
- To analyze development potential and future trends, conduct social or economic surveys in local, regional, or national areas.
- Plan and coordinate development initiatives involving representatives from a wide range of industrial and commercial firms, community and business organizations, and government agencies.
- Evaluate business potential and devise venture capital-attractive tactics.
Respond to inquiries about growth prospects from members of the business community and the general public.
- Review and assess commercial or industrial development ideas, as well as providing guidance on government approval procedures and requirements.
- Conduct surveys and evaluate data on wholesale and retail customers’ purchasing habits and preferences.
- Examine client service and store conditions.
- Compare and contrast marketing tactics for industrial and commercial products.
- To encourage industrial and commercial investment and development, enhance social and economic characteristics of urban and rural areas.
- Prepare documents such as reports, research papers, educational texts, or articles.
- E-commerce strategy should be planned and developed.
- Assist in the planning and start-up of new businesses.
This is what you typically need for the job.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, commerce, business administration or public administration is required.
- Certification as a certified economic developer (Ec.D.) may be required.