Job ID 355211
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Industry Beauty and Wellness
- Performs professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable)
- Setting up spa and work stations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout the shift
- Discuss client concerns, medical histories and specific stresses or pains to develop the most effective approach to massage treatment
- Ensuring a clean, safe, and well-organized spa facility
- Prepare oil blends for clients’ skin and perform other treatment techniques and therapies in addition to massage
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude
- Maintaining records and filing documentation
- Follows all practice policies and protocols
- Providing massage services listed in the brochure
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent
- A valid license recognized by authorities of the State or region of practice
- Ability to handle sensitive client information with confidentiality
- A minimum of 2-4 years work experience required for professional therapists
- Ability to analyze the physical conditions of patients so appropriate treatment can be administered
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable with performing massages on diverse clients
Required Years of experience: 2-4 Years
Salary: $14.00 – $18.00 / Hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org