- Career Level Executive
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Healthcare
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Medical Administrative Assistants (NOC 1243) for our client based in Canada – 03 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
Medical administrative assistants perform a variety of secretarial and administrative duties in doctor’s offices, hospitals, medical clinics and other medical settings.
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Medical personnel and patients can schedule and confirm appointments, as well as receive and transmit messages.
- Prepare spreadsheets and papers for evaluation, as well as enter and format electronic medical reports and correspondence.
- Patients are interviewed in order to fill out forms, papers, and case histories.
- Fill out all of the insurance and other claim paperwork.
- Create and preserve private medical records and information.
- Prepare meeting agendas in draught form, as well as take, transcribe, and distribute minutes.
- Make financial statements and invoices.
- Establish and manage a variety of internal office administrative support procedures, such as document tracking and filing, monthly reporting, and so on.
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college program or other specialized courses for secretaries or medical secretaries is usually required.