Job ID 358895
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Communicate with customers to evaluate the work to be done.
- Perform a diagnostic review to ensure all problems have been detected and the customer is ready to resolve them.
- Wear safety equipment and do the job safely.
- Prepare cost estimates and settlement with customers before starting work.
- Restore the vehicle to its original condition, or better, by repairing, replacing, and improving the vehicle’s external characteristics.
- Personalize vehicles according to customer preferences, on demand.
- Make sure that each vehicle is working properly at the end of the job.
- Return vehicles to their owners.
- Verify that issues have been resolved to customer satisfaction.
- Proven experience as a car bodybuilder.
- Having formal training as an auto body technician will be beneficial.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant safety instructions.
- Basic arithmetic skills.
- Good physical condition with exceptional craftsmanship.
- Attentive and meticulous.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Able to work evenings and weekends.
Required Years of Experienced: 1 year to 2 years
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at email@example.com