Job ID 272743
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
Greentech is currently looking for University students those who have flair to sell and helping people in their journey to migrate to Canada.
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Multilingual Business Associate for our Regina Location. Must be excellent in Reading, Writing, Understanding in either of the given languages ***Arabic, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish***
Responsibilities for Business Associate
- Assist Immigration consultants in Developing growth strategies and plans to generate new business development.
- Assist and Support Immigration consultants in managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Generating and managing Agent database.
- Increasing client base by creating lead generation
- Attending to the visitors from online websites, mail enquiry and phone enquiry and converting them as lead for the business.
- Meeting the sales targets consistently.
- Assist immigration consultants by making cold calls to prospective employers and clients
- Researching trends and new marketing opportunities and brainstorming ideas.
- Proficiency in MS office – word, excel, ppt. and outlook.
- Experience of working on various job portals, social medial platforms and ATS System.
- University students who want to work for part time/full time can apply.