Job ID 266661
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Multilingual Business Associate for our Regina Location.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Business Associate
In collaboration with Recruitment Advisor, the Business Associate will support the company’s recruitment project and administration:-
- Build a pipeline of strong, diverse candidates across different roles in various industries namely food and restaurant, hospitality, recruitment and staffing, meat industry, IT, beauty and wellness, automotive, education, farm etc.
- Liaison with recruiters/agents to source candidates across the globe
- Participate in and support all aspects of the recruitment process
- Participate in employer branding and managing social media platforms
- Prepare corporate correspondence, agreements and presentations to represent the organisation at various platform
- Reach out /create relationships with prospective employers to understand their interviews process
- Screen and conduct interviews for selecting candidates
- Manage and prepare database reports on weekly and monthly basis
- Complete the administrative portions of the recruitment process such as scheduling interviews, completing applications etc.
***Must be excellent in Reading, Writing, Understanding anyone of the languages Arabic, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish***
- Experience in recruitment /talent acquisition
- Proficiency in MS office – word, excel, ppt. and outlook
- Experience of working on various job portals, social medial platforms and ATS System
- Good data analytics and data management
- Familiarity with Zoom/WebEx/Video Conferencing/Calendars
- +2 years’ experience in HR within a fast paced office environment
- Pursuing Diploma/Certification/Under graduated degree in HR/Business Administration
- Students who want to work for part time/full time can apply.