Job ID 128627
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Beauty and Wellness
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Nail Care Technician (NOC 6562) for our client based in Canada – 01 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Nail Care Technician (NOC 6562)
- Paint fingernails and toenails
- Clean, cut and shape nails
- Recommend colors, rhinestones and designs based on each customer’s style
- Remove previously applied polish
- Prepare and clean beauty station in-between appointments
- Sterilize equipment before use
- Inform clients about additional services and offers (e.g. loyalty discounts, eyebrow waxing)
- Give hand and foot massages
- Offer nail care treatment tips (e.g. how to strengthen nails and how to make manicures last longer)
- Up-sell treatments and beauty products, when appropriate
- Take an interest in customers (e.g. chatting with them during appointments and remembering their preferences)
- Completion of high school, college or beauty school programs for cosmeticians, estheticians, electrologists, manicurists and pedicurists is required or on-the-job training is provided.
- A business licence is required for workers in this group who are owners/operators of businesses offering these services.
- Practitioners offering these personal services are required to adhere to infection control procedures.