Job ID 172202
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (NOC 0124) in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga.
Job Duties for Digital Marketing Manager
- Managing Adwords Campaign, Ad Creation, Maintaining Quality score, Device Optimization.
- Managing Zoho CRM, Email Marketing, Automation & Workflows, Campaigner (Tool), Template design.
- Actively manage the planning and execution of PPC campaigns for App products, including creation, launching, tracking, analysis, optimization, bidding, budget pacing, and forecasting especially through Google ADs
- Explore and set the right KPIs and ROIs for each key metrics, managing and optimizing the budget.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for App promotion, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other relevant facets on Google Ads.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Develop and see through all PPC best practices are applied regionally especially in SEA/SA countries with a keen focus on how they translate to success.
- Communication to teams and management on project timelines, and results. Generating reports
for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking according to the requirements.
- Act as the expert for all things related to PPC ads
- Bachelor’s degree or above in the relevant field of study.
- 3+ years of proven search engine advertising / PPC experience .
- Demonstrated experience in managing and implementing PPC campaigns that successfully drive revenue and conversions (ROAS) via Google Ads.
- Prior working experience in digital marketing agencies is a plus.
- Experience in other advertising platforms such as Facebook ADs is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag, etc.) and bid
management tools Analytical thinking with strong math skills.
- Self-driven and positive attitude; demonstrated project management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with international teams
across multiple areas