- Job ID 278411
- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry IT/Computers
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
Greentech is currently looking for Digital Marketing Coordinator position for our employer and who are ready to support LMIA/PNP.
Job Duties for Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator
- Promote the products, services as well as brand image on the digital media platform for company’s marketing campaigns to promote the products, as well as the brand image.
- Propose new advertising and promotion plans based on the company’s products.
- Create marketing materials both in digital and physical methods, for example, brochures, newsletters, flyers, and websites.
- Use new media to promote our products.
- develop online marketing methods and expand online customers.
- Plan and organize online or offline activities to let customers understand the company and products.
- Start the media advertising campaigns on facebook, instagram, youtube, as well as other platform required by the company;
- A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations is usually required.
- Languages: Writing and Speaking English is required.
- 3-4yrs working experience is required.