- Job ID 179055
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Immigration
- Qualifications Diploma
GreenTech Resources is looking for a Recruitment Specialist(NOC 1223) in our Swift Current location (Looking for candidates inside Canada).
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Recruitment Specialist
- Build a pipeline of strong, diverse candidates across different roles in various industries namely food and restaurant, hospitality, recruitment and staffing, meat industry, IT, beauty and wellness, automotive, education, farm etc.
- Contact potential applicants and facilitate Immigration Consultant in arranging interviews.
- Co-ordinate and participate in selection to evaluate candidates for the clients.
- Assist Immigration consultant in preparing and posting notices and advertisements.
- Advise job applicants on employment requirements along with terms and conditions of employment.
- Contact & evaluate Prospective candidates suitable to recruit for the required positions for SINP and LMIA.
- Contact with employers to fill their workers needs.
- Liaison with recruiters/agents to source candidates across the globe.
- May required to visit Saskatchewan employers regularly.
- +2 years’ experience
- Education/ or experience in recruitment /talent acquisition
- Proficiency in MS office – word, excel, ppt. and outlook
- Experience of working on various job portals, social medial platforms and ATS System
- Exception written and spoken English and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Diploma/Post Graduate in HR or Admin / MBA
- Good data analytics and data management
- Team management experience
- Inbound/outbound call experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Time flexibility
- Past experience in recruitment, managerial and/or sales is an asset but not mandatory.
- Preferably from Immigration and recruitment industry
- Candidates eligible to work full time can only apply
- Familiarity with Zoom/webEx/Video Conferencing/Calendars