- Career Level Executive
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Administrative Assistants ( NOC 1241 ) for our client-based – 05 positions available who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration, and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement, and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistants
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of the employer
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to the employer or appropriate person
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
- May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
- May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
- May organize conferences.
This is what you typically need for the job
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.