- Career Level Others
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Immigration
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources is looking for a Administrative Assistants (NOC 1241) in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
Administrative assistants perform a variety of administrative duties in support of managerial and professional employers. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistants
- Prepare, key in, edit and proof read correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
- May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
- May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
- May organize conferences.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.