- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Accounting and Finance
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Bookkeeper (NOC 1311) in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada., who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Bookkeeper
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes, 401k, and bank accounts at the end of each month.
- Monitor financial transactions and reports.
- Process accounts receivable and payable.
- Process checks.
- Understand ledgers.
- Work with an accountant when necessary.
- Handle monthly payroll using accounting software.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting) or Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
Other jobs you may like
NOC 1311-Bookkeeper-GreenTech resources is currently hiring for one of the employer based in Manitoba (LMIA JOBS CANADA) Featured
- @ GreenTech Resources Ltd
- 2124 Broad St, Regina,Canada, S4P 1Y5