- Career Level Others
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Manufacturing and Warehouse
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Shippers and Receivers (NOC 1521) for our employer based in Regina, SK location who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Shippers and Receivers
• Communicate updates and populate reports related to shipping and receiving to management.
• Loading and unloading of trucks.
• Correctly placing items on pallets.
• Preparing Shipping documents.
• Properly matching BOL documents with the correct outbound and inbound shipments.
• Verify the type and quantity of each item by matching order to the packing list or invoice.
• Record any discrepancies in item quantity or type on inbound and outbound products.
• Inspect inbound shipments for damage, proper signature of drivers, and properly documenting
and alerting management of any issues.
• Properly stage outgoing items to ensure shipment to the appropriate destination in a timely
• Ensure all required labels and product information is made visible on each pallet or shipment.
• Safely and efficiently run the Fork Lift.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Experience in a related clerical occupation or as a warehouse worker may be required.
- A forklift certificate may be required.
- A driver’s licence may be required.