- Job ID 285753
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Business Operations
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
GreenTech Resources is looking for NOC 1521 Shippers and receivers and generating candidate pool for future opportunities and to reach out to more Canadian employers under hard to fill positions in Saskatchewan SINP.
Job Titles under Shippers and receivers
- Freight receiver
- Freight shipper
- Import freight clerk
- Shipping agent
- Shipping and receiving clerk
- Supply chain assistant
- Receive shipments, check for damages and sort stock for distribution in the store
- Keep record of invoices sent and received
- Fill orders by taking items from the warehouse and prepare them for delivery
- Monitor shelves and fill them in when needed
- Keep up with the movement of merchandise in the store and warehouse
- Read planograms and set up store displays or rearrange merchandise according to them to maximize sales
- Place orders with suppliers when inventory is low and also order packing and shipping supplies when needed
- Contact supplier and resolve any shipping issues
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.