- Career Level Others
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Manufacturing and Warehouse
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Production logistics coordinators (NOC 1523) for our employer based in Regina, SK location who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Production logistics coordinators
- Prepare and document production plans
- Communicate with purchasing, production, quality and shipping department for daily needs and activities.
- Prepare and record for non-conformances.
- Monitor and report for any deficiencies during production process.
- source, order and track materials, supplies and services.
- assist with job production and installation scheduling – including liaising with clients
- manage permit applications, submissions and following up with the various municipalities.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required and college may be required.
- Previous clerical experience or experience as a production worker may be required.