- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Manufacturing and Warehouse
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Inventory control clerk (NOC 1524) for our employer based in Regina, SK location who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Inventory control clerk
- Maintaining and updating records.
- Counting materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Developing or improving upon inventory management procedures.
- Stocking and distributing supplies, equipment or merchandise.
- Compiling balance, price and cost reports.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Courses in purchasing management may be required for purchasing control workers.
- Courses in production and inventory management and ability to operate a computerized inventory system may be required for inventory control workers.