- Job ID 285744
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Healthcare
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
GreenTech Resources is looking for NOC 1525 Dispatchers and generating candidate pool for future opportunities and to reach out to more Canadian employers under hard to fill positions in Saskatchewan SINP.
Job Titles under Dispatchers
- 911 dispatcher
- Alarm system dispatcher
- Ambulance dispatcher
- Emergency vehicle dispatcher
- Inbound/outbound freight co-ordinator
- Mobile equipment dispatcher
- Radio operator
- Taxi dispatcher
- Tow truck dispatcher
- Truck dispatcher
- Utilities maintenance crew dispatcher
- Answer emergency and non-emergency calls and document important information.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field units.
- Operate and manage a multi-line telephone console system.
- Respond to queries related to products and deliveries.
- Use the radio, phone or computer to direct crews and other field units to the appropriate sites.
- Prioritize and organize calls according to urgency.
- Supervise the route and status of field units to prioritize their daily schedule.
- Maintain and update call logs, call records and other important documentation.
- Completion of secondary school is required.