- Career Level Officer
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry Business Operations
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Land surveyor (NOC 2154) for our employer based in Swift Current, Canada location who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Land surveyor
- Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys.
- Verifying data and calculations.
- Recording results of surveys.
- Calculating the measurements of sites.
- Writing descriptions of property boundaries.
- Researching legal documents, survey records, and land titles to clarify information about property boundaries.
- A bachelor’s degree in geomatics engineering or survey engineering or A college diploma in survey science or geomatics technology with additional academic credits and successful completion of equivalent examinations set by a regional board of examiners for land surveyors is required.
- A one- to three-year articling period is required.
- Successful completion of professional land surveyor examinations is required.
- A federal or provincial land surveyor’s licence is required.