Job ID 278422
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
Greentech is currently looking for Database Administrator position for our employer and who are ready to support LMIA/PNP.
Job Duties for Database Administrator
- Creating and maintaining database standards and policies
- Supporting database design, creation, and testing activities
- Managing the database availability and performance, including incident and problem management
- Administering database objects to achieve optimum utilization
- Defining and implementing event triggers that will alert on potential database performance or integrity issues.
- Performing database housekeeping, such as tuning, indexing, etc.
- Monitoring usage, transaction volumes, response times, concurrency levels, etc.
- Identifying reporting, and managing database security issues, audit trails, and forensics.
- Designing database backup, archiving, and storage strategy.
- A bachelor’s degree, usually in computer science or in mathematics or completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
- Computer programming experience is usually required.
- Languages: Writing and Speaking English is required.
- 3-4yrs working experience is required.