- Job ID 278407
- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry IT/Computers
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
Greentech is currently looking for Web developer position for our employer and who are ready to support LMIA/PNP.
Job Duties for Web Developer
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree, usually in computer science, communications or business or completion of a college program in computer science, graphic arts, Web design or business is required.
- Experience as a computer programmer or graphic designer is usually required.
- knowledge and experience in programming applications
- Languages: Writing and Speaking English is required.
- 3-4yrs working experience is required.