- Job ID 314820
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Manufacturing and Warehouse
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Drafting technologists (NOC 2253) -01 position for our employer based in Regina, SK location who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
Responsibilities for Drafting technologists
- Create cabinet and millwork room layouts including elevation and cross section views from architectural drawings and sketches.
- Read and extract data from drawings and specification sheets.
- The use of computer-assisted design (CAD) and drafting software such as Cabinet Vision.
- Create new cabinet assembly’s and update product catalog.
- Compile documentation and shop drawing packages ready to submit for approval as per tender submittal requirements.
- Check and verify shop drawings conform to architectural specifications and drawings.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a two- to three-year college program in engineering design and drafting technology or in a related field is usually required for drafting and design technologists.