- Job ID 285729
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Healthcare
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
GreenTech Resources is looking for NOC 3414 Other assisting workers in support of health services and generating candidate pool for future opportunities and to reach out to more Canadian employers under hard to fill positions in Saskatchewan SINP.
Job Titles under Other assisting workers in support of health services
- Autopsy assistant
- Blood donor clinic assistant
- Cast room technician
- Chiropractic assistant
- Clinical laboratory helper
- Morgue attendant
- Ophthalmic laboratory technician – retail
- Ophthalmic lens grinder
- Optical laboratory assistant
- Optometrist assistant
- Orthopedic technologist
- Rehabilitation assistant
- Sterile processing technician
- Therapist assistant – medical
- Collecting, receiving, labeling, and/or analyzing samples or substances using the correct testing equipment, when necessary.
- Designing and executing laboratory testing in line with standard testing procedures, recording observations, and interpreting findings.
- Recording all experimental data and test results accurately and in the specified format (written and/or electronic.)
- Organizing and storing all chemical substances, fluids, and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
- Ensuring that safety guidelines are adhered to at all times within the laboratory.
- Maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Cleaning, sterilizing, maintaining, and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Ordering laboratory supplies, as needed.
- Providing technical support, when necessary.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
- Completion of secondary school and several months of on-the-job training are usually required for other assisting occupations in this unit group.