- Career Level Executive
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Industry Business Operations
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources is looking for a Marketing Consultant(NOC 4163) in our Regina/Alberta (Edmonton)/Ontario location (Looking for candidates inside Canada).
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Business Development and Marketing Consultant
- A candidate who understands the full recruitment cycle and creative enough to try new ideas to recruit new business.
- A candidate who understands the Immigration program and knows how to sell it to businesses.
- Calling the potential employers looking to hire workers.
- Offering them with tailor-made solutions to their recruitment needs
- Assist Immigration consultants in Developing growth strategies and plans to generate new business.
- Assist and Support Immigration consultants in Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Communicating and Writing email proposals to clients and Employers.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Meeting the sales targets consistently.
- Researching trends and new marketing opportunities and brainstorming ideas.
- Ability to build relationships with clients.
- Assist immigration consultants by making cold calls to prospective employers and clients.
- Willing to travel
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field with a specialization in sales or marketing is required.
- 7 months to less than 1 year experience in a related occupation is required