- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Qualifications Diploma
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Graphic designer (NOC 5241) for our employer based in Regina, SK location who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Graphic designer
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Design company logos, letterheads, brochures, presentations, promotional materials, and website elements.
- Meet with clients or other team members to determine requirements and vision for design elements, which may include multiple strategy meetings.
- Create multiple different versions of a similar product and send them through approvals.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends by attending workshops, courses, and reading relevant material.
- Review finalized materials to be sure there are no errors.
- Work with internal technology software and hardware.
- Select fonts, colours, shapes, designs, styles, and layouts for projects.
- A university degree in visual arts with specialization in graphic design, commercial art, graphic communications or cartooning or completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts is required.
- Experience or training in multimedia design at a post-secondary, college or technical institution may be required.
- Looking for Specialized in Graphic Designer, Kitchen Cabinets and Vanities
- Preferred Candidates with fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Good Knowledge in Auto CAD and Computer Applications are preferred.