- Job ID 312592
- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311)-01 position for our employer based in Saskatoon, SK location who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
Responsibilities for Food Service Supervisor
- Manage, co-ordinate and timetable the exercises of staff who get ready, piece and serve food
- Set up work timetables and strategies
- Ensure top quality service provision via consistent supervision of team members
- Oversee activities in the kitchen to ensure top quality foods are prepared
- Schedule, train, and hire personnel for food service
- Oversee complete cleanliness and tidiness of the outlet
- Listen to clients in the event they have one complaint or the other regarding quality of service delivery
- Resolve quickly any complaint or issue related to food quality
- Ensure there is adequate stock of supplies and also consistently maintain inventory
- Manage cash registers professionally
- Welcome customers and also provide them with the menu
- Carry every member of staff along and get them adequately informed on important issues as and when due
- Pack orders by the client and get such delivered as requested
- Prepare foods specifically requested by clients
- Make information available to customers regarding new items and up-sells.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- 3-4 yrs Experience is preferred