- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
- Qualifications Diploma
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311) for our employer based in Regina location- 01 positions who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Food Service Supervisor
- Manage, co-ordinate and timetable the exercises of staff who get ready, piece and serve food
- Set up work timetables and strategies
- Ensure top quality service provision via consistent supervision of team members
- Oversee activities in the kitchen to ensure top quality foods are prepared
- Schedule, train, and hire personnel for food service
- Oversee complete cleanliness and tidiness of the outlet
- Listen to clients in the event they have one complaint or the other regarding quality of service delivery
- Resolve quickly any complaint or issue related to food quality
- Ensure there is adequate stock of supplies and also consistently maintain inventory
- Manage cash registers professionally
- Welcome customers and also provide them with the menu
- Carry every member of staff along and get them adequately informed on important issues as and when due
- Pack orders by the client and get such delivered as requested
- Prepare foods specifically requested by clients
- Make information available to customers regarding new items and up-sells.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
- 2-3 years of Food Service Experience is required.