Job ID 157410
Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Food Service Supervisor -NOC 6311 for our client based in SK, Canada, who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
Job duties as mentioned below :
- Recruiting, training, and managing food service employees.
- Scheduling employee work hours to ensure that all shifts are adequately covered.
- Completing payroll and maintaining employment records.
- Get ready food request outlines for the cook as per demands from dieticians, patients in emergency clinics or different clients
- Ensuring that customers are served quality food in a timely manner.
- Regularly inspecting all work areas to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Taking inventory of food supplies and other consumables, ordering necessary supplies as needed, and receiving deliveries.
- Accurately tallying all cash and charge slips.
- Reviewing sales records to determine which menu items are most profitable.
- Arranging cleaning and maintenance services including trash removal, pest control, deep cleaning, and equipment maintenance, as needed.
- Switching off all lights and enabling the alarm system at the close of business.
- May design cafeteria menus and decide related food and work costs.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.