- Job ID 231172
- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
- Qualifications Diploma
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311) for our client based in Edmonton, Alberta – 02 positions available who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Foodservice supervisors supervise, direct and co-ordinate the activities of workers who prepare, portion and serve food. They are employed by hospitals and other health care establishments and by cafeterias, catering companies and other food service establishments.
Responsibilities for Food Service Supervisor
- Manage, co-ordinate and timetable the exercises of staff who get ready, piece and serve food
- Gauge and request fixings and supplies needed for supper arrangement
- Get ready food request outlines for the cook as per demands from dieticians, patients in emergency clinics or different clients
- Set up work timetables and strategies
- Keep up with records of stock, fixes, deals and wastage
- Train staff in work obligations, and disinfection and wellbeing methodology
- Manage and really look at the gathering of standard and exceptional eating routine plate and conveyance of food streetcars to emergency clinic patients
- Guarantee that food and administration satisfy quality control guidelines
- May partake in the determination of food administration staff and aid the advancement of arrangements, strategies and financial plans
- May design cafeteria menus and decide related food and work costs.
- This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
- CLB 5 is required.