- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Continental Cook (NOC 6322) for our employer based in Regina, SK location-02 positions who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Continental Cook
- Prepare food at the start of each day
- Work with deep fry/grill and pizza oven
- Sea food, pasta, pizza burgers plus a variety of other dishes
- Portioning food, chop, dice and prepare salad
- Cook a variety of meals as per customers order
- Breakfast, lunch and supper menus
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Clean kitchen and work area
- Should be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be organized and able to work efficiently
- Work independently as well in a team setting
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety or several years of commercial cooking experience may be required.
- Trade certification is available, but voluntary, in all provinces and territories.
- Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified cooks upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.