- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
- Qualifications Diploma
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Cooks for Continental Cuisine -NOC 6322 for our client based in SK, Canada, who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
Job duties as mentioned below :
- Prepare food at the start of each day
- Work with deep fry/grill and pizza oven
- Sea food, pasta, pizza burgers plus a variety of other dishes
- Portioning food, chop, dice and prepare salad
- Cook a variety of meals as per customers order
- Breakfast, lunch and supper menus
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Clean kitchen and work area
- Should be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be organized and able to work efficiently
- Work independently as well in a team setting
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety or several years of commercial cooking experience may be required.
- Trade certification is available, but voluntary, in all provinces and territories.
- Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified cooks upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.