- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Cook ( NOC 6322 ) for our client based in Regina, SK – 02 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Cook
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering stock as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems with customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
Employment Requirements for Cook
- Completion of high school education
- Must be able to communicate in English
- 2-3 yrs experience in Cook is preferred