- Job ID 226349
- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Cooks for Chinese Cuisine-NOC 6322 for our client based in Alberta – 03 positions available who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Cook
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh.
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients.
- Bake, grill, steam and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods.
- Present, garnish and arrange final dishes.
- Occasionally serve food.
- Manage overall kitchen operations.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required
- Completion of high school education
- Must be able to communicate in English
- 3-4 yrs Experience with Chinese cuisine preferred
- CLB 5 is required