- Job ID 285674
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
GreenTech Resources is looking for NOC 6513 Food and beverage servers and generating candidate pool for future opportunities and to reach out to more Canadian employers under hard to fill positions in Saskatchewan SINP.
Job Titles under Food and beverage servers
- Banquet server
- Captain waiter/waitress
- Chief wine steward
- Cocktail waiter/waitress
- Food and beverage server
- Formal service waiter/waitress
- Wine steward
- Performing opening duties such as setting tables, polishing glasses, folding napkins, and replenishing condiments.
- Attending pre-shift and general meetings to update knowledge of special offers and stock-related issues, and to discuss service and product matters.
- Assisting management and hosts to meet, greet, and seat guests, and issuing them food and wine menus.
- Introducing yourself to guests, and informing them of special offers and stock shortages before they select items off the menu.
- Ensuring beverages are served swiftly and replenished continuously.
- Ensuring accuracy when entering orders into the point of sale (POS) system.
- Following up on food and beverage orders with the back of house (BOH).
- Checking on guests to establish satisfaction with the product and overall experience, and providing management with feedback.
- Issuing guests with their check on request, and greeting and thanking them sincerely on departure.
- Performing closing duties such as sweeping and vacuuming, and preparing linens for collection by laundry service.
- Completion of secondary school may be required.