- Career Level Executive
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Industry Customer Service
- Qualifications Diploma
GreenTech Resources is looking for a Tele Callers (NOC 6623) in our Regina location (Looking for candidates inside Canada).
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Tele Callers
- Where they may receive incoming calls from customers regarding a Immigration Service or place outgoing calls to current or potential customers.
- They are required to help customers in a number of areas, such as billing, service issues, and orders.
- They typically work on making cold calls, and where they log the calls they make or receive and enter customer information.
- They may be required to take on additional duties, such as sales and retention.
- Callers are required to be polite and friendly to customers, as well as knowledgeable of their company’s products and services.
- Sales by way of digital connects and tele-calling
- To work in close association with the RCIC on the immigration application he receives for Permanent Residency and Study Permit
- Connect with global clients as per their time zones to guide them on their immigration application.
- To create/maintain excellent relationships with clients.
- We are looking for tele callers who have experience in Immigration sale.
- Good knowledge and communications skills are must.