- Job ID 285272
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
GreenTech Resources is looking for NOC 6733 Janitors, caretakers and building superintendents and generating candidate pool for future opportunities and to reach out to more Canadian employers under hard to fill positions in Saskatchewan SINP.
Job Titles under Janitors, caretakers and building superintendents
- Building caretaker
- Building superintendent
- Heavy-duty cleaner
- Industrial cleaner
- Plant cleaner
- School janitor
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities and managing maintenance repairs.
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment or appliances.
- Detect and report the need for major maintenance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues with litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems.
- Maintain the cleanliness of outside spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee the sprinkler system and trash containers on the company premises.
- Conduct performance assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens and coffee makers.
- Provide clients’ with support and guidance on maintaining their equipment.
- Completion of secondary school may be required.