- Job ID 176945
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Automobile
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Automobile Mechanic (NOC 7231) for our employer based in Saskatoon, location who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Automobile Mechanic
Mechanical Repairer Specific Skills
- Organizes work by reviewing daily requirements.
- Checking and gathering supplies.
- Completes vehicle service requirements by washing windows, lubricating, changing filters, tires, and belts, keeping coolant, window cleaner, and tire air up to level, etc.
- Keeps vehicles presentable by washing and polishing exterior; vacuuming and polishing interior, removing waste.
- Stores and retrieves vehicles by driving and parking vehicles.
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Secures vehicles by locking doors, windows, and trunks.
Automotive Service Technician Specific Skills
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Advice customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
Truck and Transport and Truck-Trailer Mechanic Specific Skills
- Perform scheduled maintenance service
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications
- Completion of secondary school and training courses or a vocational program is usually required.
- Completion of a four-year automotive service technician apprenticeship program or a combination of over four years of work experience and industry courses in automotive technology is required to be eligible for trade certification.