- Job ID 163829
- Career Level Others
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Qualifications Post-Secondary
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
GreenTech Resources analyzed that Machinist NOC 7231 is one of the high demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan.
Duties for Machinist
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables;
- Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance;
- Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances;
- Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports;
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers);
- Set up and adjust production machineries/tools;
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces;
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Several years of experience as a machinist, tool and die maker or machining tool operator may be required for machining and tooling inspectors.